Oct 7, 2009

Back to Sratch

Yesterday, i went to IPAMS again para mag pre screen ulit for the 3rd time!! huhuhu.. oh well, i believe na i will get this job.. i will try and try heheeh..

1:30pm I arrived na and gave my resume to a guy in front..
1:40pm A girl alled my name.. and she said "You look familiar.." and I said, yeah its me again mary.. The girl asked "Diba for deployment ka na?" so i told her what happend nung last assessment and so on..

1:45pm The girl forwarded my resume to Sir Noel. He just called my name and look at my resume, as usual he remembered me again. So he said just sit and wait for the next interviewer.

2:00pm Ms. Rocel interviewed us (4 people at the same time)And take note guys, they changed their pre screening process na. Kasi dati after sir noel next interview na pero a little chitchat lang with the next interviewer diba... Kahapon iba na.. Ms. rocel conducted a small assessment like na tlga.. Pinatayo kami isa-isa sa harap and as usual tell me about urself stuffs.. what are ur aspirations and etc.. after that Ms. Rocel asked each of us a question.. well not that hard but mostly regarding current events and situational questions. Like if u disagree on this or not.. Then we're done! She just informed us that we might rcvd a letter from ipams if we will be included on Oct. 24 or Oct. 25 assessment with EMIRATES or if not this OCT she might include us on DECEMBER's batch maybe otober's batch is full since today is the last day for pre screening mejo nakarami na sila ng applicant.. hmm.. lets wait for that..
!!